If you’ve been looking for a fulfilling position in a National company, where you can exercise your talent for developing & facilitating training; & your ability to maintain unwavering standards that we demand from our entire team.
We’re a Building company with over 200 on our team, around the nation. As we continue to experience huge growth, we are in need of a passionate, determined and committed Safety expert.
In this challenging and exciting role, you’ll need to:
- interpret & understand our policies and procedures for safety;
- understand and keep abreast of governmental and industry requirements;
- develop communications across a range of mediums (written, video, audio & physical training), to educate all staff and keep them safe;
- Review, assess and improve safety documentation, training & policy;
- Travel to projects and conduct site inspections, including safety audits, employee training, job pictures and videos, customer interaction as needed
- Be competent in the piloting of UAVs (drones) and undertake photography and videography of sites;
- Establish goals and measurements for continuous improvement and success of the Colt Safety Programs;
- Oversee the effective implementation of company Drug and Alcohol Program
- As requested, attend safety and risk related conferences, webinars, and claims reviews
- Monitor and maintain compliance of all federal, state and local regulations relative to worker safety, OSHA, ANSI and other jurisdictional industry requirements
- Establish and maintain relations with National Framing Contractors Association
- Ability to interact with other departments including but not limited to Human Resources, Field Operations and Marketing
We’re on a fast-track, so we’re looking for runners. You’ll be rewarded for your hard work, both financially and in many other ways. Skills, experience and experience are important, but Passion, Heart and Commitment to 100%, are essential!