Duties and responsibilities
- Assist with weekly new hires, including the review of the documents, following up with the hiring supervisors, reviewing I9’s for accuracy and completeness
- Set up preferred medical providers for pre-employment drug screening and workers comp injuries
- Assist with onboarding and training of new employees
- Assist with collecting enrollment forms from newly eligible employees. Review all incoming insurance sign-ups for completeness and accuracy. Follow up on enrollments that have not been returned.
- Liaise with other departments and/ or functions (Payroll, IT, Operations etc.)
- Produce and assist in analyzing reports as needed for department and at request of others with access to information
- Process invoices received from the vendors (Drug Screening, Applicant Survey)
- Enter data into HR and Payroll systems.
- Assist in completing various human resource projects and compliance reporting
- Identify and improve process inefficiencies
- Assist in other various human resource administrative functions including communication and enforcement of Company policies and procedures, organization and completeness of network files, and assistance to project teams, as necessary.
- Implement, update, and enforce policy, procedure, and documentation for accommodations as it relates to employees and subcontractors
- Handle requests for booking hotels and apartments (and the related accounts)
- Track accommodations and code related invoices for Colt Offices, hotels, and apartments
- Assist with facilitating employee allowances and subcontractor SOV deductions as needed
- Oversee company office leases, ensuring rent and related payments are made
- Periodically review practices and compare vendor options for efficiencies and cost
- Oversee the Company Outlook process, making sure employees receive annual reviews
- Track the employee Outlooks
- Track completeness of mandatory trainings, following up with managers and employees who failed to complete the training.
- Maintenance of accurate and complete personnel records and electronic data. Ensure that appropriate rules concerning confidentiality and retention are followed.
- Miscellaneous office work, accounting, and project assistance as needed.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and enjoy working in an ever changing, fast paced environment
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Must have initiative, integrity, strong work ethic and good analytic skills
- Attention to detail, thoroughness, and ability to multi-task
- Computer proficiency
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook, Excel and Word
- BA or BS and/or HR experience
Additional Position Details
- Full time
- Non-exempt (hourly position)
- 40 Hours Per week, however, occasional additional hours required
- Occasional travel required
- Phone Allowance
- Paid time off
- Health, Dental, Vision Plans
- Life/AD&D and disability coverage fully covered by the company
- 401k Plan with match and Roth Plan Option
Please contact email@example.com for more information.